Systems Engineer - Linux / Windows
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated System Engineer to join our growing team.
As a Systems Engineer you will be responsible for developing and implementing automation solutions for rapid deployment and scaling of applications across a multi-cloud infrastructure.
- Development and testing in system shells and SCM tools to automate management and deployment of applications to the cloud.
- Configuration and customization of continuous integration environments and processes.
- Analysis and troubleshooting of deployment and configuration setup of SCM and cloud platforms.
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Fresher candidates must have more than 60% in 10th & 12th
- Good knowledge on Linux/Windows. Red Hat or Microsoft Certification is preferred.
- Good knowledge in at least one programming or scripting language.
- Good analytical/debugging skills.
- Must be a quick learner and a team player.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly
- Highly motivated and self-directed professional able to work in small teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Note: Selected Fresher candidates need to work with us for minimum of two years. We will not provide Relieving Letter or Experience Letter at any point before the two years.
- Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop by at
#53 A, 16th C Main, 4th Block Koramangala,
Bangalore Karnataka India